Your cart is currently empty!
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
In accordance with the “Law of Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they navigate by them.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
According to the property
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the conservation period
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Labocheckis the Responsible for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which reason they are provides the following treatment information:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Labocheck. Domicilio Social: Cno.de la Raya nº 46 – C.P.: 12005 – Castellón Aptdo. 8106 – C.P.: 12080 – Castellón.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analiticas||Own||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin, this cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-funcionales||Own||11 months||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Own||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-publicitarias||Own||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to store user consent for cookies in the "Advertising" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-tecnicas||Own||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to record user consent for cookies under the "Technical" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Own||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category and the CCPA state. It works only in coordination with the main cookie.|
|pll_language||Own||Session||Own cookie called pll_language. It is a persistent cookie (6 hours long) and personalization. It belongs to the WordPress Polylang plugin and allows you to save the language in which the site is displayed to the user.|
|_ga||External||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
Get more information to disable Google Analytics cookies:
- Google Analytics Exclusion
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac